Cannabis Gravy for your Thanksgiving Dinner
Posted on November 21 2017
Thanksgiving is here, and like everyone else, we have food on the brain. No turkey, stuffing or mashed potatoes is ever complete without the gravy, so with that in mind, we wanted to share one of our favorite go to gravy recipes. Enjoy, give thanks, eat well, and smoke better!!
Time: 45 minutes
-1/2 cup Cannabutter
-turkey or vegetable stock
-2 onions, thinly sliced
-1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
-2 Tbsp rosemary, fresh and chopped
-2 Tbsp sage, fresh and chopped
-1/3 cup flour
-salt and peper to taste
1. In large skillet, slowly melt the cannabutter over medium head.
2. Add 2 onions, chopped, and saute 10 min.
3. Add sage and rosemary, saute 10 additional minutes.
4. Whisk flour for 1 minute.
5. Slowly whisk in stock, stir consistently
6. Add vinegar, let simmer on low-medium heat for 15 min
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
Original Recipe Source: TheWeedBlog